- Remember when the contenders first started the competition?!
- They couldn't wait to meet each other and get started on their first homework assignment.
- Darren Criss was the first guest mentor for "Individuality" week.
- The contenders sing their first homework assignment, Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered." Matheus won the first homework assignment challenge.
- Here's the contenders' first choreography session with Zach and Brooke.
- Cameron tries to woo Hannah during their first music video shoot, Katy Perry's "Firework."
- Baby, you're a firework! Strike a pose contenders!
- Bryce, Ellis, and Damian were in the bottom three during the first week. They look a little nervous.
- The mentors and Ryan Murphy got a kick out of Damian's version of "Jesse's Girl."
- Bryce was the first of the contenders to be eliminated. Keep holding on, contender.
- Musical theater legend Idina Menzel joined the contenders for "Theatricality" week.
- Love the pose, contenders. It's so very Gaga. Alex won this week's "Bad Romance" homework challenge.
- Brooke reviews choreography with the contenders before their second music video shoot to Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It."
- Music video producer Erik White gives McKynleigh some expert advice.
- Ellis gets her first kiss on stage! Go Ellis.
- We just can't get enough of Cameron's dance moves.
- It's elimination time again, who will be the second to go?
- Ellis gives the performance of her life. She sings Bobby Darrin's "Mack the Knife."
- But unfortunately, it was not enough. She did not make the call back list.
- The contenders give Ellis a giant group hug.
- Dot Marie Jones (GLEE's Coach Beiste) joined the contenders for week three's theme, "Vulnerability."
- The contenders sing Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me." Who do you think was the most vulnerable during their performance?
- Matheus was the winner of the homework challenge for this week too. Two in a row. Great job, contender!
- The contenders had to write what makes them most vulnerable on posters for the world to see during their music video shoot.
- Marissa confronted her darkest secret during "Vulnerability" week.
- Dot Marie did such a great job of comforting the contenders when they needed her.
- The contenders belt Tears For Fears' "Mad World" during the music video shoot.
- The contenders reassure viewers that they are not alone.
- It's elimination time again. This is Damian's second performance for Ryan Murphy. He sings Elvis' "Are you Lonesome Tonight?"
- Emily gave it her all when she sang Bruno Mars' "Grenade." But she was ultimately eliminated. Keep holding on, contender!
- Harry Shum Jr. joined the contenders for week four, "Dance Ability."
- Hannah is not very confident with her dance ability but she still did an amazing job.
- Sam totally rocked this week and he was the winner of the homework challenge for Train's "Hey Soul Sister."
- Look at these contenders! They break it down to MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This."
- STOP. It's Hammer Time!
- The girls are totally rocking it. Work it, ladies!
- You heard them: Can't Touch This!
- The contenders bust a move. Nice hair flip, Sam.
- Matheus was in the bottom three this week, so he took it up a notch and embraced his sex appeal. He sings "Down" by Jay Sean.
- McKynleigh totally rocked her last chance performance… country girl style. She sings "My Last Name" by Carrie Underwood. But unfortunately, she did not make the call back list. Keep holding on, contender.
- Darren Criss just can't get enough of these contenders. He joins them for a second time.
- Damian and Hannah kick off week 5, "Pair-Ability" week with Lady Antebellum's "I Need You Now." Aren't they the cutest?
- Sam and Lindsay sounded great together during their "I Need You Now" duet.
- Cameron and Marissa looked amazing together. Marissa won this week's homework assignment challenge.
- Alex kicked it up a notch and performed his music video duet with Hannah in drag. They sang "Nowadays" from Chicago the musical.
- Marissa totally rocked this week. She sang "Don't You Want Me" with Sam.
- Marissa and Sam share a steamy moment during their music video. Don't they look great together?
- Damian and Matheus performed "Lady Is A Tramp" for their music video. Aren't they adorable?
- Cameron and Lindsay sang "Baby, It's Cold Outside" for their music video performance. They sounded fabulous!
- Lindsay steals a kiss from Cameron during their performance. He was SO not expecting that.
- Cameron was really upset about the kiss with Lindsay. He feels like he has cheated on his girlfriend back home. Isn't he sweet?!
- The contenders were surprised to find out that they would have to perform as pairs for the last chance performances. Hannah and Alex sang the song "Valerie" for Ryan Murphy.
- Damian and Matheus sang "These Boots Were Made For Walkin'" during their last chance performance.
- Lindsay and Cameron sang "River Deep, Mountain High" during their performance for Ryan.
- Matheus was not on the call back list after "Pair-Ability" week. Keep holding on, contender!
- Max Adler (GLEE's Dave Karofsky) joined the contenders for "Tenacity" week.
- Which contender do you think is the most tenacious?! Marissa won this homework assignment too… second week in a row!
- Did we mentioned the contenders had to be slushied during week six? Hannah loved every bit of it.
- Marissa looks a little chilly after being slushied. This is SO Glee!
- This diva does not enjoy being cold. But he still totally rocked it.
- Damian tells Lindsay not to worry about the slushie.
- Cameron gets a slow motion slushie. He really struggled this week, but he still managed to pull through. Phew!
- Go get em, contenders. Show us who is the most tenacious.
- Alex was in the bottom three this week. But he wowed Ryan Murphy when he did his last chance performance in drag. He was so brave.
- Despite Marissa being the homework assignment winner, she was not on the call back list after "Tenacity" week. We'll miss you, Marissa!
- Mark Salling and Ashley Fink (GLEE's Puck and Lauren) joined the contenders for "Sexuality" week. They have such great chemistry.
- Whoa, look at these contenders.
- Sam and Alex sing their duet during the music video shoot for Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream."
- Damian and Lindsay sing their duet during "Sexuality" week. Don't they look super cute together?
- Hannah helps Cameron clean up after their Teenage Dream food fight. Cameron really struggled with "Sexuality" week.
- Alex, Damian, and Cameron were in the bottom three for "Sexuality" week.
- Cameron tells Ryan Murphy that he doesn't think this is for him. He does not want to sacrifice his religious views for his acting career.
- Ryan Murphy surprises Cameron in the rehearsal room and tries to convince him to stay.
- But Cameron's mind is made up. He has decided to leave The Glee Project.
- Cameron ultimately saved his bro, Damian, in the end. Damian doesn't even know how to thank Cameron, but he vowed to made his best friend proud.
- The contenders were SO sad to see Cameron go. They all got so close.
- Keep holding on, Cameron. We'll miss you!!
- Jenna Ushkowitz (GLEE's Tina Chang) joined the contenders for "Believability" week.
- Hannah totally rocked the song "True Colors" and won her first homework challenge.
- Hannah works with Erik White during their music video shoot, Paramore's "The Only Exception."
- Hannah is longing for Alex, who is longing for Damian…
- Meanwhile, Damian is longing for Lindsay…
- Where will this love pentagon end? Lindsay sings about her feelings for Sam…
- But Sam has his eye on Hannah.
- MC Hannah did not make the call back list after "Believability" week. We'll miss you, contender!
- Kevin McHale (GLEE's Artie) joins the contenders for week nine, "Generosity" week.
- Lindsay won the homework assignment challenge this week. Congrats, contender! She is the last girl standing.
- The contenders had to learn to play musical instruments during week nine.
- The contenders also had to work with kids this week for their music video shoot to My Chemical Romance's "Sing." Lindsay and her partner, Lily, really connected in their performance.
- Alex and his partner practice their guitars for the music video shoot.
- Damian and his partner were the cutest! They are all ready for their close up.
- Sam and his little buddy practice for the music video shoot.
- The contenders just love rocking out! What was your favorite moment this season?! Weigh in below in the comments section!
- It's time for the reveal of the final three. But wait… Ryan Murphy called with a surprise.
- Robert and Zach inform them that Ryan Murphy would like them all to perform last chance performances. No one is safe from elimination.
- Ryan and Ian Brennan, the co-creator and write of Glee, are ready to hear these last chance performances.
- Alex is up first. He sings "His Eyes Are On The Sparrow."
- Damian is up next! He sings the gospel standard "I Gotta Be Me" originally recorded by Sammy Davis Jr.
- Next up is Lindsay. She sings "Defying Gravity" from the Broadway musical Wicked.
- Last but not least is Sam. He sings the jazz classic "My Funny Valentine."
- Turns out there will be a final four instead of a final three. They have all made the call back list and they are all finalists.
- The contenders are shocked and so excited they will be spending the final week together!
- You're on the road to the finals contenders!
- The final four are ready for their last homework assignment, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'." And Ryan Murphy is their final guest mentor.
- Damian starts off the song, but is interrupted by Ryan. He says he has a special surprise…
- Surprise!!! All of the past contenders are back to help out with the finale!
- They're all back together. And the final four are ready for their final music video shoot.
- Their final music video shoot was on the rooftop of a high-rise in LA! And Damian and Cameron are back to doing their fancy dance moves.
- These contenders are so FIERCE.
- Strike a pose contenders! This is your finale.
- The mentors, Ryan, and Ian are ready to see the contenders' final performances. They know this will be a touch decision.
- Lindsay is up first. She sings "Gimme, Gimme" from Thoroughly Modern Millie the musical. She has such an amazing voice!
- Damian is up next. He sings Bobby Darrin's "Beyond The Sea" and totally rocks it. He just loves performing.
- Samuel is up next. He sings "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. He was a born rock star! He even got a standing ovation.
- Alex is up last and he does his final performance in drag. He knocks the Dream Girls hit "I Am Changing" out of the park.
- Ryan tells Lindsay and Alex that they did not win The Glee Project. Keep holding on, contenders! It's down to Samuel and Damian.
- Ryan tells Samuel that he is the winner of The Glee Project! He is speechless!
- But then Ryan tells Damian that he is ALSO the winner of The Glee Project!
- Is this really happening?! There are TWO winners! Congrats, Damian and Samuel!
- But Ryan loved Lindsay and Alex so much that he will be giving them minor parts on Glee too.
- Looks like Glee will be getting FOUR new characters!
- Congratulations, contenders!!!
Season 2 Recaps
Season 2 Candids
Season 2 Extras
Season 1 Recaps
Meet the Cast
Cast Fun Facts
What Inspires Me
10 Things to Know About Me
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Episode 204: Sexuality Naya Rivera (Santana on Glee) arrives to guest mentor “Sexuality” week. The group’s sultry mash-up of “Moves Like Jagger” and “Milkshake” leaves some contenders squirming.
Sign up to receive special offers and promotions from Oxygen.