- The group is anxious to hear what the theme of the week is.
Robert tells the group that the theme of the week is Fearlessness!
Aylin is really excited that it's Fearlessness week.
- But others are a bit nervous for it!
Abraham suggests a dance move.
Lily thinks it would work really well for their homework assignment song.
The contestants can't wait to find out who the guest mentor is!
It's Jane Lynch!
Everyone is SO excited for Jane Lynch to watch their performance!
Jane jokes around as she is introduced to the group.
- The contestants begin to perform.
The judges love Abraham's suggested dance move!
- It's a difficult song to pull off, but everyone sounds awesome!
Nellie forgets some of her lyrics.
- But she makes up for it with an awesome note later on!
Jane thinks the group sounded fantastic!
Aylin is NOT happy.
Jane jokes around some more as she announces the music video song. And she has a surprise- the contestants will be getting their first slushie in the face this week!
Nellie is afraid that she won't be able to be confident enough in front of the judges.
Nellie sounds awesome in the studio.
- But she is intimidated when she notices that all of her friends are watching her.
Charlie sings in the studio.
Nikki doesn't love what she hears.
- The group prepares to shoot their music video.
Aylin is hit with her first slushie.
Nellie is self-conscious filming in the pool.
Ali is excited to get the chance to be slushied.
At first, Ali has a lot of fun shooting the scene.
The judges laugh along with Ali.
But everyone on set quickly realizes that Ali is not laughing anymore; she can't breathe. Oh no!
Ali is comforted by the crew.
But Ali laughs off her pain, and is soon all smiles! We're so glad she's okay!
The judges are really worried about what just happened. But they are proud of Ali for truly embodying the week's theme!
Aylin gets the first slushie in the music video!
- The music video looks great!
- The video shoot is over, and everyone is happy because they are all super tired!
- The group waits to hear the judges' feedback for the week.
Lily is named the week's MVP!
So is Ali! Good job, girls!
Charlie did not stand out in the video this week.
Nellie's insecurities got the best of her.
Michael takes a while to follow the notes that he is given.
Aylin's flirty and fiery personality shines through as she introduces herself.
Aylin sounds awesome!
Ryan tells Aylin that she sounded great, but that she needs to step up her game so that she appears both strong and vulnerable when she performs.
Charlie is very bold in his performance and sounds awesome!
Charlie really impresses the judges.
But Ryan tells Charlie that he is too much of a solo performer and that he needs to learn to work in groups better.
Nellie is the next to perform.
- She hits her notes out of the park! She sounds AWESOME!
- She makes even Ryan smile.
Zach thinks her performance is so beautiful, he tears up!
Nellie tells the judges that she worked hard during fearlessness week, and that self-confidence has always been something she has struggled with.
- The judges have a very hard time deciding who to send home.
- Everyone dreads the walk to the callback list.
Nellie approaches the list.
Charlie gets ready to look at the list.
Aylin reads the list.
Unfortunately, someone must go home each week. We'll miss you, Charlie!
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Where Are They Now: Michael What has Michael been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out his pics here!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are They Now: Ali Check out these candid photos of Ali!