Robert announces to the group that the week’s theme is dance-ablility! Everyone is excited to show off their moves!
Except Tyler, who was in the bottom three last week SPECIFICALLY for his dancing abilities.
- The contestants are thrilled to hear that the homework song is “We Got the Beat” by the Go-Gos!
- The group begins to divide up the song lyrics.
- The contestants work on choreography!
Taryn is frustrated because the group isn’t working together and everyone keeps talking over one another.
Later, feeling homesick, Taryn calls her mom on the phone.
The next day, Robert has a big announcement for the group. What does he tell them?
- Robert tells the contenders that the guest mentor of the week has a lot of experience with dance-ability week.
The guest mentor is one of last season’s winners: Samuel Larsen!
Charlie rocks out!
Samuel loves the performance.
And the homework winner is… Abraham!
Zach works with the group in the dance studio.
Abraham shows off some of his awesome moves. There’s a reason he won the dance-ability homework assignment!
Zach thinks the group will need a lot of practice for the choreography to look good.
Blake sounds great in the studio!
- The other contenders wonder why THEY were not chosen to play spin the bottle!
Mario is first to spin the bottle.
- Everyone is having a good time shooting.
- Everyone thinks it’s funny.
Everyone except Charlie, that is!
Aylin responds with a kiss!
Tyler is shocked!
Abraham is very nervous and needs extra takes on his scene.
Dani also has trouble during the shoot.
Tyler does not feel very confident during his take.
- When the judges watch the contenders perform their choreography, they are shocked. It looks like they hadn’t even rehearsed!
Zach is NOT happy with the contenders.
- The judges tell the contestants that their performance looked horrible, and that they need to scrap their choreography.
Lily is very upset because she felt like the group had done the best they could have done.
- The group films a second take, and this time everything goes smoothly…
- Almost. Take three!
- The music video finally comes together.
Before the judges announce the callback list, Zach tells the contestants that choosing the list wasn’t a question of who had done the best, but who had “sucked the least.”
- This is hard for the contestants to hear. They all had worked very hard.
- The judges start giving their feedback.
When Lily receives criticism, she fights back.
Abraham is extremely disappointed to be so far down on the callback list, especially after winning this week’s homework assignment.
But it’s okay, because Abraham gets called back and will have more time to show the judges his full potential!
Tyler is upset to yet again be in the bottom three.
Lily is very afraid. She knows she is in the bottom three because she talked back to the judges.
Dani prepares for her last chance performance song. Will she impress the judges?
Dani puts her heart into her last chance performance song.
The judges think Dani sounded amazing!
Tyler is next to sing. This time, he was given a song more fitting to his voice. He feels a lot more confident!
Tyler sounds really great!
Lily is the final contestant to sing a last chance performance song for the judges.
Lily really knows how to work a crowd!
- The judges tell her that she sounded great, but she needs to work on taking notes that they give her. They ask her if she has ever had conflict with her performance coaches before.
Lily tells the judges that she never used to get along with her choir instructor.
- This worries Ryan because, in essence, he is her new “choir instructor.”
- In the house, the contestants nervously wait for the callback list to be put up. Who will go home?
- The judges have a hard time choosing who to send home this week. Each person has their good qualities as well as their bad.
- The bottom three contestants go check the callback list.
Tyler reads the list.
Lily reads the list.
And, finally, Dani reads the list.
Unfortunately, someone has to go home. This week, Dani must say goodbye.
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are The Now: Abraham What has Season 2 contender Abraham been up to since The Glee Project finale? Check out his pics here!