I was super excited to find out that the theme of the week was Theatricality! I hadn’t yet had an opportunity to fully showcase how versatile I was as a performer, and I felt like this theme would be the perfect way to do so!
When Grant Gustin walked into the chorus room, I was so excited!! I love his character on GLEE as well as how he performs on stage.
When I was told I would be playing Lady Gaga in the music video, I was nervous. Lady Gaga is a huge idol of mine and I didn’t want to let her down if she was watching! Wearing the meat dress was definitely an experience I will remember for a while. Oh my goodness. The dress was cold and sticky at first, then as time went on it got warm and hot and began to stink. I got sick a couple of times. I felt bad for the people who had to be around me.
I didn't worry when Zach told us that the performance HAD to be better than Dance-ability week. I could only do my best and hope that was good enough in the eyes of the mentors. And in the end, I was very happy with the music video :) I think the meat dress could have hindered me, but I pushed through it.
When I heard I was on the callback list, I was thrilled. I felt like I was really proving to everyone that I deserve to be there :) But I was upset when I found out Nellie was leaving. She is an amazing person, who has confidence in what she does. I know she will continue to grow as a performer. This won't be the last time we see Nellie! :)
Are you Team Shanna? Check out her videos here.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Where Are They Now: Michael What has Michael been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out his pics here!
- Where Are They Now: Ali Check out these candid photos of Ali!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!