When I found out the theme of the week was Sexuality, I was not excited. I wanted to get this week over with as quickly as possible and hopefully come out alive. But Naya was the perfect choice as a guest mentor this week- she exudes sexuality without even trying. I think confidence is what makes a performer sexy. I think confidence is key; everything else will follow.
I was pretty confident in my personal ability to be sexy during the video. My sexy is different from everyone else! I love smiling and being happy, that is where I am most comfortable and confident. After Zach gave me his notes, I feel like I performed at the level he expected me to perform. I changed my approach and decided to be more grounded versus moving around and bouncing around too much.
At the end of the day, I was pleased in my performance in the music video, but I was not pleased with my performance for the week as a whole. I could have done better but I over thought everything.
Are you Team Shanna? Check out her videos here.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Marissa Meet Marissa, one of the contenders on The Glee Project.