Considering had just survived the bottom three, I was really motivated to push myself and do the best that I could this week. It was adaptability week, so I tried to just expect the unexpected and stay on my toes. I was ready for some curveballs.
I like to practice choreography so that it looks polished when I have to perform it. Learning it on the fly made me a little nervous, but I knew that at least everyone would be on a level playing field.
I think I did a much better job in the vocal booth this week in comparison to last week; not knowing what I was going to be singing actually made me pretty relaxed. I had tons of fun this week, and I think that helped the quality of my performance in general. For example, while shooting the music video, I had a really, really good time on set, and I think that transferred to the camera. Overall, I think I did a pretty good job. But there’s always room for improvement.
I was so pleased to be called back for another week. I feel like I worked really hard this week and I think that paid off. I hope to continue this trend of improvement.
I felt bad that there was a bottom six instead of a bottom three, because that’s what everyone expected. However, it did give more people the chance to sing for Ryan Murphy. And the prospect of singing a duet is always exciting!
It’s always hard to see someone go home. I know Mario will go on to do great things. His quips and charm will be missed.
Are you Team Michael? Check out his videos here.
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Meet the Contenders 12 dreams…1 role on the next season of "Glee"! Meet "The Glee Project" contenders now.
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!