I was really saddened to see Taryn leave the competition. She’s a great person and has a killer voice. I know that she has great things coming to her and wish her health and happiness.
When I found out that the week’s theme was Dance-ability, I was pretty nervous. I wouldn’t say I’m a very good dancer. I don’t have much experience with it. But I was excited to learn some new dance moves.
I was so stoked when I saw that Samuel Larsen would be the guest mentor! He’s definitely the guy from Season 1 I identify the most with. He’s super laid back and plays guitar, like me!
I think that I performed OK in the “We’ve Got the Beat” homework assignment for him. Some of the contenders have a lot more experience dancing than I do, so it was a little out of my comfort zone. But I tried hard and had a good time doing it!
When I learned I would be in the spin the bottle scene, I was really glad my girlfriend told me explicitly she didn’t mind if I had to kiss anyone for the camera. It was actually the first real game of spin the bottle I would be in, and it was going to be on camera! I was thankful that everyone was really chill about it. Blake and Aylin’s kiss was hot ‘n steamy. I can understand why Charlie was jealous.
I think that part of the reason we struggled with choreography so much this week is that we have only known each other for a short amount of time. It takes a while to work as a cohesive group. I hope that we’ll learn from our mistakes and improve in the coming weeks.
The one area of my performance in the music video I was pleased with was the peanut butter brothers’ dance solo. I really felt like I was connected to Blake and the music. However, there’s a lot of room for improvement all across the board.
I was really bummed to see Dani go home. I felt like we had just started to connect, so it was especially terrible timing.
Are you on Team Michael? Check out his videos here.
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Season 2 Recap Check out this recap of The Glee Project season 2!