Well, here we are again! I missed all these guys so it was it was amazing to be brought back to the finale. I am super proud of Damian, Lindsay, Alex, and Samuel! They definitely earned to be where they are.
It was great being able to do one last choreography session with Zach and Brooke. They always make it really fun. Dancing is one of my favorite things to do, and my dancing on The Glee Project ended on a good note. Recording in the studio with Nikki was super fun as well. Seeing her bright smile made me realize that it was really the ending of the show and made me already started missing it all before it had even ended. I definitely pray to God that this was not the last time I'll be in a recording studio.
When it came time for the big announcement, I was very happy to hear that both Samuel and Damian won the show. Damian turned out to be one of my closest friends in the show, and Samuel from the get-go was a super good friend. I really think they both deserve it. I was also happy to see that Lindsay and Alex would be getting 2 episode arcs on the show as well.
Wow, just typing all this is already making me teary. In a good way though. I am so thankful I got a chance to participate in this show. For most of my life I thought I would never be able to fit in anywhere, and for the first time, I felt like I finally fit in somewhere.
The incredible people I met on the show also made me feel that way. I learned so much from this experience. Ryan definitely helped me come out of my shell some more, and really jump out of my comfort zone. For any artist, that is important. Sometimes I tend to overthink things and I’m scared to be in front of people because of what they might think. Ryan was able to take me beyond all of that and I am thankful for it. I am also super thankful to Robert Ulrich for being an amazing mentor and for believing in me.
As for right now, I just decided to stay in Los Angeles and although I didn't win, I won't give up on my dreams. Perhaps Glee is not my path after all. I believe we all have a path and I literally won't stop believing in mine. I will fight hard to reach those dreams and I will try to make each and every single one of you a part of it.
Thank you to all the fans that supported me. I love you wholeheartedly. Let's show the world that it doesn't matter what shape or size a person is, because we can all become little rock stars. :)
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Meet the Contenders 12 dreams…1 role on the next season of "Glee"! Meet "The Glee Project" contenders now.
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!