When we found out the theme of the week was “Sexuality,” I was nervous and ecstatic at the same time. I express my sexuality in very private ways, and I was unsure what to expect. I work out hard to maintain a muscular tone so that I could be considered sexy. LOL. It’s a performer’s individuality that makes them sexy but also the degree to which they take care of themselves.
I thought Naya was such an appropriate guest mentor for sexuality week, although if I were going to guess I would have thought they would have chosen Chris Colfer who plays Kurt.
For the video shoot, I was trying to do my best in delivering sexuality. I was hoping the tall, dark and handsome cliché fit me for this theme. LOL. After being in the bottom three last week, I knew I had to put my best foot forward. I was pleased with my performance, but there was no way for me to know whether it had been enough.
Are you Team Mario? Check out his videos here.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Meet the Contenders 12 dreams…1 role on the next season of "Glee"! Meet "The Glee Project" contenders now.
- Season 2 Recap Check out this recap of The Glee Project season 2!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!