I was excited for Tenacity week! I was excited for Tenacity week! I knew I had been pretty tenacious this whole season. So I just knew to continue that. When I found out Amber Riley was the guest mentor, I thought, “Ahh! Amber Riley!” I'm such a huge fan. I think she has a fan-freakin-tastic voice. And I loved her outfit!
My homework assignment performance wasn't the best. During rehearsals I felt great, but for some reason I freaked out and got really distracted during the actual performance. It definitely showed.
I think ultimately the jump rope group had trouble because we weren't working as a team. And in that jump roping set-up, we had to depend on each other. But I was pleased with my music video performance; I thought I really made an effort to be a team player this week, from the vocal booth until Ali's last dunk of the basket.
At this point wasn’t surprised for ANYONE to be in the bottom. Everything was pretty unpredictable. But this last chance performance was certainly my favorite! Finally I got a musical theatre song and it showed of so many different sides of me. I was very thankful for that song.
When Abe wasn’t called back, I was sad to see him go! He was such an important part of our dysfunctional family.
Are you Team Lily? Check out her videos here.
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Where Are They Now: Dani What has Dani been up to now since The Glee Project Season 2 finale? Check out her pics here!
- Meet the Contenders 12 dreams…1 role on the next season of "Glee"! Meet "The Glee Project" contenders now.