I was over the moon with joy when I found out we were all being brought back for the finale! My elimination was still pretty fresh, but any sadness I was feeling was wiped away when I saw the final four's smiling faces. It felt like I had been gone forever! It was SO much fun working with Zach and Nikki again! It was just like old times, but even better because there was basically no pressure. I could just relax a bit and enjoy myself!
Samuel, Alex, Lindsay and Damian all have worked extremely hard to be where they are at and I am genuinely happy for them.
It was the shock of the century when we found out both Damian and Sam had won the show. I think they both are great additions to Glee and I couldn't be happier for them both.
I have learned to be confident in myself and never give up! It has forever changed me and I am so grateful.
Right now I live in Los Angeles full time and I am beginning to go on auditions and hopefully start my career as an actress/singer. Being on The Glee Project was such a blessing and has opened up more doors then I could imagine. Even though I technically lost, I still kind of feel like I won. So bring it on LA! Here I come :)
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Episode 210: Actability A popular star from Glee gets the group excited while guest judging “Actability” week. Emotions run deep as the contenders perform Pink’s “Perfect” for the music video.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Meet the Contenders 12 dreams…1 role on the next season of "Glee"! Meet "The Glee Project" contenders now.
- Season 2 Recap Check out this recap of The Glee Project season 2!