I was extremely intimidated when I found out the weeks theme was "Fearlessness." I didn't know what to expect! When you hear "Fearlessness" you automatically assume you are going to have to jump off of a building or jump through a ring of fire.
I was so excited when I heard what the homework assignment song was going to be. I didn't know what it was at first but when we played the song and began practicing, we knew it was going to be so much fun! But I was totally intimidated about performing for Jane Lynch! I was hoping not to mess up at all in front of her. But she was such a nice person and she is so hilarious. It was so incredible having her as a guest mentor.
When we found out the music video was going to take place in a pool I was pretty excited/nervous. I love swimming but in my head I was thinking, "I hope we don't have to wear skin-tight speedos like I see when I go to the beach sometimes that would be super uncomfortable..."
When I received my first slushie in my face, it honestly felt like I had just been slapped by a snowman. It was so cold! When we saw Ali getting slushied and having trouble breathing I was so worried. I just wanted to run across the pool and help her. I was so worried about her. But in the end, I know that we all had a great time shooting the music video and did the BEST we could!
Are you Team Blake? Check out his videos here.
- Where Are They Now: Aylin What has Glee Project Season 2 contender Aylin been up to since the finale? Check out her pics!
- Season 1 Recap Check out the best moments from Season 1 of The Glee Project!
- Meet the Contenders 12 dreams…1 role on the next season of "Glee"! Meet "The Glee Project" contenders now.
- Episode 205: Adaptability A popular Glee cast member guest mentors “Adaptability” week. Some contenders struggle to adapt & roll with the punches during a performance of Jessie J’s “Price Tag.”
- Michael's Candids Get to know Michael, one of the contenders for The Glee Project 2, and check out his candid pics!